Allow the experts at BankChampaign to provide total investment management by leaving the ultimate decision-making in our hands. You have the security of knowing that our experienced team will:
- follow the strategy that was developed with your input
- review investment performance
- report results on a regular basis
To learn more about our investment strategies, click here.
* Certain fees may apply.
Plan and implement your own strategy and let BankChampaign provide assistance with:
- handling all time-consuming investment details
- keeping accurate records
- providing timely and easy-to-understand statements
- protecting investment documents from theft, loss or destruction
BankChampaign provides Self-Directed IRA’s that give you the ability to invest in anything allowable by the IRS. Real Estate IRA’s and Private Equity IRA’s are two specific types of Self-Directed IRA’s but you can also invest in stocks, bonds, mutual funds and precious metals.
If you have multiple certificates of deposit with different institutions and varying maturity dates, our CD Manager accounts can help maximize your investments by:
- monitoring your CD portfolio
- keeping track of maturity dates
- finding the best local and national rates
- providing one combined statement for all your CDs
- informing you about withdrawal options to match your cash flow needs
- consolidating tax reports into one 1099 form
Saving for College*
BankChampaign is here to help you plan for higher education with numerous savings options.
- Roth or Education IRAs
- Coverdell Education Savings Accounts (CESA)
- Uniform Transfer to Minors Act Accounts (UTMA)
- Taxable Investment Accounts