BankChampaign debit cards are available for individuals or businesses, and offer a convenient way to make purchases without writing a check.
- Funds are automatically deducted from your checking account with each purchase
- Our cards include 24-hour ATM access at thousands of convenient locations worldwide including more than 55,000 surcharge-free Allpoint locations
- Provides a convenient way to track expenses since purchases appear on a detailed statement that includes the date, location, and amount of every transaction
- Allows businesses to have multiple cards with individual names and PINs to ensure safety and security
MarketPlace Facility: 5 Convenience Center Drive, Champaign
Additional Debit Card Information
- To activate or change a PIN on a debit card please call 1-800-290-7893.
- To report a lost or stolen ATM or debit card after regular business hours, please call 1-888-297-3416.
- To report a lost or stolen Visa credit card after regular business hours, please call 1-800-883-0131.
- If you are trying to reach the debit card fraud department, please call 217-351-2870 during regular business hours.
You can use Apple Pay to make purchases in stores, on websites, and in apps. It’s widely accepted, simple, safe, secure, and private.
Just add your BankChampaign debit or credit card to the Wallet app on your iPhone. And remember to add your cards to any other Apple devices you want to use with Apple Pay. It works on iPhone, Apple Watch, Mac, and iPad.
Traveling outside the Champaign-Urbana area with your debit card
Due to the increase in debit card fraud across the United States, BankChampaign has found it necessary to add additional safeguards on certain debit card transactions outside of the Champaign-Urbana area. There has been a growing trend of fraud in certain store types such as, but not limited to: Discount Stores (e.g. Walmart, Target, Sam’s Club), Pharmacy Stores (e.g. Walgreens, CVS, Rite Aid), Grocery Stores (e.g. Meijer, Kroger, Trader Joes) and many more. If using your debit card outside of the Champaign-Urbana area, in these types of stores, you may find that you will need to run your transaction as a debit using your PIN (Personal Identification Number), rather than as a credit transaction.
In addition, due to excessive fraud in the state of New York, we have restricted transactions to PIN (Personal Identification Number) only.
Our ATM/Debit cards are not automatically accepted outside of the U.S. Please contact us if you will be traveling abroad. We can give you the ability to use your debit card for non-U.S. transactions for a specific amount of time.